Twitter changes the way we communicate. Your 140-character Tweets are read by your followers, and new readers interested in what you have to say.
The downside? The Twitter message box only allows Tweets of 140 characters or less, including spaces! Not much room to get your message across, whether it’s a private communication to a follower or a notification to the world.
Tweet 140 Plus creates Tweets that push the 140-character boundaries, and break out of the Twitter message box with longer messages, more detailed information and links to the whole story you tell.
Tweet 140 Plus equips you to:
• send longer Tweets all day long;
• easily access your Tweets from a simple, intuitive menu;
• create short Tweets faster and simpler – important to those who Tweet throughout the day;
• send Tweets off-line – Tweets that are posted as soon as you open your Tweet 140 Plus dashboard;
• out of range? NP. Your neat Tweets are posted automatically when you’re connected to the grid again, so get creative any time, any where.
• easily Tweet using your Blackberry smart phone from any location, reporting on what’s happening where you are – right now;
• with a couple of clicks, simply sync Tweet 140 Plus to all your Twitter applications like Tweetdeck and Seismic;
• configure this invaluable Tweet app automatically on download so you don’t have to fuss to get Tweet 140 Plus to work just the way you want it to;
• send Tweets to computers, tablets and smart phones in real time, keeping followers in the loop no matter where you, or who they are.
Break out of the Tweet box and expand your Tweets to power-up Twitter and make this short messaging service (SMS) more useful and productive, putting the power of mega-Tweets in your hands, whether you’re connected, or soon-to-be connected, again.